Omg !!!!!!!!!!! Its the 1st of December which can only mean one thing (getting excited jumping up and down in my living room).
Its Christmas count down woohoo I’m sorry guys but I love this time of year putting up the Christmas tree wrapping the presents making my house look warm and wintery making plans with my family for the big day but I also get really sad thinking out though familys that find Christmas a hard time of due to no having enough money to there kids just one present as they just about have enough to feed there kids and keep a roof over there heads magic radio have a appeal this year we can make a difference all you have to do is buy one extra toy in your Christmas shop and drop it off at your local wickes store show you care and make a child smile this Christmas .
Ok thank you for sticking with me while I shared an important appeal .Now on with the gift guide.
Emilia Silver Personalised Bangle By Bloom boutique £18.00 sold not on the high street.com
2.Get the look gift set £20.00 sold at next
3. My Warpaint Canvas Make Up Bag £6.00 sold at Tesco.com
4.Emma Hardie Amazing Face Merrily Moringa £15.00 sold at space Nk
5.Becca Glow On The Go £20.00 sold at space Nk
6. Zoella Let’s Go Places £20.00 sold at Superdrug
7. Tanya Burr ‘Sealed With A Kiss’ Cosmetic Bag Set £12.50 sold at superdrug
8. Therapy Libby foldable washbag £14.50 sold at house of fraser
9. La Roche-Posay Effaclar 3-Step Anti-Blemish System £22.00 sold at feelunique
and yes its alittle over but I couldn’t help it sorry x
10. Womens 2 Fold Lizard Purse £7.20 sold at peacocks
I really hope this guide helps give you some ideas what to buy your loved ones this Christmas . please find below website links
If you want to no more about giving a toy to the magic appeal or for more information go to http://www.cashforkids.uk.com/mission/